Re: [IP] A day without life support

susan -

you're not weird at all!       i'd be going crazy!!!!

i'm originally from the detroit area and read the free press online.
enjoy your column very much, by the way.       i'm living in iowa now, but
was home last month for my high school reunion, saw your column in the
"actual" paper at my dads and told him you wore a pump too.

hope your afternoon goes by quickly and you can get home to your meter!