Re: [IP] Anyone have a PURPLE Advantage meter?

In a message dated 11/11/99 10:54:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sorry to clog the board with a personal request, but I'm wondering if
anyone has a PURPLE Accu-Check Advantage meter that they're not using.  I use
the original white version, my 4 year old (diganosed in August) has the cool
blue one, and my 2 year old, diagnosed last week, wants her own color.

I contacted David privately, since we have an extra purple one... sending it
out ASAP  :-)