[IP] RE: insurance, Kaiser, et al

Just a reminder to post state's when referring to insurance.  I had Kaiser
in GA, and know that it is completely different that Kaiser of NC or Kaiser
of Calif for example.

In GA, I could chose whatever pump I wanted and my DME was only 50%
A friend with Kaiser in NC (who apparently is having financial problems)
denies pumps to everyone - no buts.

It differs by state...