Re: [IP] A day without life support

Hi S.
I know how you feel.  I don't think I could function without my meter.  May I
suggest that you get another meter and keep one at work.  I have two myself
and use them both.  I would ask my doctor if he could get one for free or
call the company from your meter and they probably would send you another one
at no cost.
I went to a pumpers meeting Tuesday night and they were giving away free
meters to everyone there.  Companies do not make their money from the meters
so they do not mind giving them free.