Re: [IP] A day without life support

Well, I am not Dear Abby, but imho you are NOT weird, or maybe we both are.

I am certain you'll do just fine, but I also understand the dependency on those
blood sugars.  Yesterday I have several doctors appointments and about 45
minutes from home and tightly scheduled.  Anyway,  I had the meter but had
forgotten to replenish my strips, so meter was useless.  I freaked.  I got all
panicky and finally I thought this is nuts and tried to just let it go and
realize I would survive.

As far as work, I normally keep a spare meter and strips at work.  I had
forgotten my meter a few times and I hated what it did to me so I finally got a
spare and left it there.  I guess now I need spare strips in the care <sigh>,
when does it end.  :-)

Personally I think you are very normal,