Re: [IP] Fwd: have some questions (long sorry!)-upper abdomen

In a message dated 11/10/99 10:05:08 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< If I go above the belly button there isnt much to grab, alot of
ribs though so would I avoid this area? >>

My current favorite site area is in front of the ribs just below the breasts.
When I am lying down, it is hard to believe there is any space there, almost
nothing to pinch, but I insert sitting down bent slightly forward, pinch up
and insert a silhouette into the side of the pinched up area so that it is
very close to being parallel with the ribcage.  The farther down toward the
waist I go, the more likely I am to have trouble (though most of the sites
work fine).  I have not found sofsets to work well there, and can't imagine
even trying them farther up.

Linda Zottoli