[IP] leesa

Leesa, my favorite insertion site is on my backside, just below the
beltline - I never even know its there... it's the best - so you might want
to give that a shot, no pun intended.

As for daily intake - Michael's beautiful daughter takes 60 units a day I
think and I would have to say that I don't think she could ever classify as
even pudgy ;)  I do look at daily intake to get a judge of how much I have
been eating, but you can't look at it strictly for weight loss - there are
so many other factors - like needing extra because you have your period, are
sick, go high during exercise... so try not to worry about that for now -
just concentrate on getting your basals right.  You should never be so high
that you cannot have a snack if they are set right, and when you do have a
snack, you should have to bolus for them....

Congratulations on week one,