[IP] Anyone have a PURPLE Advantage meter?

Sorry to clog the board with a personal request, but I'm wondering if anyone has a PURPLE Accu-Check Advantage meter that they're not using.  I use the original white version, my 4 year old (diganosed in August) has the cool blue one, and my 2 year old, diagnosed last week, wants her own color.

Apparently the manufacturer, Roche Diagnostics, did a limited run of them this summer, and don't have any  more in inventory.  If anyone has one that they're not using and would be willing to sell, please e-mail me privately at email @ redacted

Thanks and best regards,
David Woodburn
Dx'd 7/74
MNMD 507 2/97