[IP] Re: Expensive Cat Toys

>I've realized that the contented purring is coming from a cat who
>is intently munching on tubing!  I think that the first time she ever
>actually punctures the line & comes up with a taste of insulin the
>attraction may decrease markedly

What if you put something on the outside of the tubing that the cat
really hates the taste of-like hot sauce or that peppery stuff you can
get to discourage fingernail chewing--would that decrease kitty's
interest after a couple of tries?
Laura (with 1 old kitty who lives with her parents) & Shane (with one
cockatiel bird that hates Laura)