[IP] Wondering about cats and insulin - Lynn

Lynn, I had never heard that before... I have 2 darlings (?) myself, Rusty
and Grady.  They both like to play with long stringy things such as pipe
cleaners, shoe laces, and rubber bands.   Guess I'll have to keep an eye on
them when I get my pump!  If, I get my pump, with this insurance stuff going
on, I'm not sure at this point... *sigh*

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon....