Re: [IP] These Dreams...

Taylor (9) will have very bad nightmares/terrors when he is running low.  He
usually wakes himself up, checks his blood sugar, treats himself and then
tells me in the morning that he had done all of this.  Thankfully he wakes
up.  I usually wake up when he is doing this, and check to see what is going
on.  He is usually right on when he says he is low.