Re: [IP] Flu shot

I've gotten a flu shot every year for the past 5 years and still, have had
some flu and some nasty colds. I still continue to get the shot. As an endo
told me, medical people view the "flu" far differently from what we
non-medicals do. Their view of the "flu" is a very dangerous respiratory
illness; far different than the intestinal stuff or the head cold, and far
more dangerous. This is what the flu shot is intended to ward off. After I
got my shot this year, I did feel very tired for the rest of the week, and
just didn't feel my normal self (whatever that is with diabetes). I'd still
say get it.