[IP] Breast/Arm Sites?

some are able to put it in the upper part of the Breast.  and some in
>the Arms..

I've been considering these as options, but am uncertain about how to go
about it.  I use tenders & I have only used abdomen sites so far.  I want to
be able to easily reach for disconnection- I've tried sort of "walking my
way through it" as far as how the reach/potential dexterity factors would
work for a variety of places, & I've reached no definite conclusions about
the best direction to take for experimentation.  Any advice would be

Also, I'm hoping to become pregnant in the next year or so (the endo & doc
both say "go for it"...yay!!), so I'd like to find some good site options
that are not located in the "babybasket" area!  :)