[IP] Breast/Arm Sites?

some are able to put it in the upper part of the Breast.  and some in
>the Arms..

I've been considering these as options, but am uncertain about how to go
about it.  I use tenders & I have only used abdomen sites so far.  I want to
be able to easily reach for disconnection- I've tried sort of "walking my
way through it" as far as how the reach/potential dexterity factors would
work for a variety of places, & I've reached no definite conclusions about
the best direction to take for experimentation.  Any advice would be
appreciated!

Also, I'm hoping to become pregnant in the next year or so (the endo & doc
both say "go for it"...yay!!), so I'd like to find some good site options
that are not located in the "babybasket" area!  :)

Sammi