Re: [IP] help on our start day

Laurie -

How much does Steph raise her 3-hour square wave?  I still haven't conquered
the pizza monster.  And waiting 3 hours to test is almost more than I can
On a separate subject, this pump is Terriffic!  I got home late from work
last night,  wanted to have a pot pie for dinner - a friend called at dinner
time - yes, she knows better, kept me on the phone until 8:15 PM!  Still no
dinner - and finally I said - you know, I have to go eat.  I did, and
bolused for the carbs in the pot pie - (had to adjust at 1100PM) - lo and
behold, 130 this am (EVEN THO I SLEPT IN!)

Can you stand it???????  130 isn't perfect, but under the circumstances,
more than good enough for me!  I haven't figured out pizza, tho'  - and
that's OK.

Good luck, you pumpers!    Jane