Re: [IP] I'm ok on flu shots

In a message dated 11/10/99 6:14:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >  I have had the flu shot twice in my life and those corresponded
 > to the two  times I have had the flu.
 DITTO.  I had the flu shot once when i was in high school and got pretty
 that year.... >>

I hadn't gotten flu shots until about 5 years ago and have gotten one every
year since with no adverse reactions.  When I questioned  AGAIN this year
about getting sick from it was told that "the newer flu shots have those bugs
worked out".  Also my hubby and daughter get one so we don't get it in the
house.  So far its worked.