Re: [IP] Get you flu shot-Allergy question

Folks this might sound dumb but what are the symptoms of this years "Flu".

In addition to the diabetes, I have a horrible allergy to eggs and cannot
take a flu shot.  About this time each year I get really concerned.
Vomiting, and that awful "D" word has in the past caused me to go into
dehydration DKA.

I have what my CDE says is "herd immunity" since almost everyone around me
has had the flu shot.  Please pray for my herd.

Appreciate any thoughts and advise.

Thanks a bunch.