Re: [IP] Basal Rate and Insulin Resistance

In a message dated 11/10/99 2:54:38 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm wondering what is wrong with me.  My basal is 1.0 until 0200-0400  it
 1.1.  My sugars seems to stay pretty level on this?
 Teresa >>
Nothings wrong with you as long as your bgs are turning out fine.  Have you
tried fasting to see if the basals are set right?  Like skip breakfast and
test every hour and see what happens.  If your basals are right, you should
stay level.  This can always be another case of YMMV.