Re: [IP] Preexisting Denial?!

In a message dated 11/10/99 1:29:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< that's almost as good as when a (former) insurance company sent me a
 that said I was using "too much insulin" and they might not pay for it!!!

Or today when I went to get blood drawn for A1c the lab tech asked me if I
had eaten today (it was 2pm).  I said yes, I had my usual oat bran for
breakfast, but no lunch yet.  She asked me if I wanted to come back tomorrow,
"because they're testing to see if you have sugar, you know, and if you're
not fasting it might look like you're diabetic".   REALLY!   But I must admit
she did it fast and painless, and that makes me really happy.