Re: [IP] Am I the only one? RE: insurance

In a message dated 11/10/99 9:15:59 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've got Tufts POS. Pump was approved in two weeks. All of my
 supplies are covered 100%, including test strips. Am I one of the lucky
 ones? >>
The luckiest.  I've had several insurances over the years.  Most of them have
been a struggle.  My current one has lots of my drugs on the "special" list
so I get to pay a $25 copay each Rx.  But now I have 100% coverage on
supplies which I haven't had for awhile.  Keep that policy, sounds great!