Re: [IP] Sex with you Pump

I always thought that this was a mature venue for discussion about diabetes
(and sex, because that is a part of life!), but I disappointed at what I am
reading....not just about the sex topics, but about how many people are
getting offended by comments, etc.  People, we are all here for basically the
same reason:  to learn about life with the pump/diabetes and to support each
other.  Let's take the bickering and snide comments somewhere else...it's
getting old.  Maybe we need to start "rating" our postings??!!