[IP] bob and kaiser

we have been getting three month supplies at a time.  the infusion
sets/cartridges are no charge.  just insulin. pretty great.

we also get what we want....when we want it.

only thing I am having trouble with is getting the batteries covered.  looks
like Kaiser won't cover them under "disposable power pack".  the cheapest
way is to go to an internet site

which was recommended by someone here on IP.

as far as sites lasting only two days....we had same problem and you might
want to consider doing the velosulin/humalog mix that some of us mention
here now and then.

or the like.

welcome to pumping and kaiser.

mom to geneva and kaiser, ca   members

> Hi,  I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that you haven't had any
> problems with Kaiser

Does Kaiser have you