[IP] bob and kaiser

bob,

we have been getting three month supplies at a time.  the infusion
sets/cartridges are no charge.  just insulin. pretty great.

we also get what we want....when we want it.

only thing I am having trouble with is getting the batteries covered.  looks
like Kaiser won't cover them under "disposable power pack".  the cheapest
way is to go to an internet site
http://www.wholesaleadvantage.com/battery_index.htm

which was recommended by someone here on IP.

as far as sites lasting only two days....we had same problem and you might
want to consider doing the velosulin/humalog mix that some of us mention
here now and then.

or the like.

welcome to pumping and kaiser.

ruth
mom to geneva and kaiser, ca   members

> Hi,  I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that you haven't had any
> problems with Kaiser

Does Kaiser have you