Re: [IP] Re: GOTTA MAKE A DECISION ON THE 508 QUICK!!

Don't quote me on this...but our CDE told us that Minimed had told them (CDE's as a
group) that when this daylight savings error occurred on the 508, they had only
sent out about 1000 pumps.  They were going to do a "fix" to any new ones before
they were sent out and "replace" the 1000 pumps that had been already been shipped
with the error.  I haven't seen anything concrete from Minimed saying this, but
just thought I'd pass along what I heard.  Are there any CDE's on this list that
got the same message?