Re:[IP] Bob (2 cats + 1 dog) Kaiser

Hi,  I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that you haven't had any
problems with Kaiser.  It has been giving me nightmares since I've found out
how expensive the pump supplies are - have been afraid I'd have to continue
Cobra until it ran out and then look for other options!  Does Kaiser have you
order your supplies monthly or can you get more than one month supply?  I
have been changing the infusion site at least every 2 days.  Either I get a
bad site or something and my bg's go UP UP UP.

Thanks for the welcome!