Re: [IP] Headed to Lake Tahoe

In a message dated 11/10/99 10:46:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am headed to Lake Tahoe for the weekend.  First time I have been in
 cold weather with my pump.  I won't be skiing but I will go for  a hike
 or two.  Can someone please advise me on the precautions I should take.
 Mainly I am concerned with how do I keep the insulin from freezing.  I
 wear my pump on my belt which is around my waist.  Guess that's
 obvious.  It would look funny around my neck--the belt that is.
I am soooo envious!!  We go skiing once a year in Tahoe---we live in South
Florida.  I always wear my pump clipped to my underwear and next to my
skin---keeps it at close to body temp.  Never had a problem-----worked
wonderful!!  Have a great time!!