[IP] Headed to Lake Tahoe

I am headed to Lake Tahoe for the weekend.  First time I have been in
cold weather with my pump.  I won't be skiing but I will go for  a hike
or two.  Can someone please advise me on the precautions I should take.
Mainly I am concerned with how do I keep the insulin from freezing.  I
wear my pump on my belt which is around my waist.  Guess that's
obvious.  It would look funny around my neck--the belt that is.

I know people have touched on this subject before but if someone
wouldn't mind giving me a quick refresher I would appreciate it.