Re: [IP] Re: protein diet

Sherry-
Thanks for the note. However, I am a bit confused. Kim was the person
originally asking about the diet. I replied to her post. Did you send a
copy of your info to Kim too?  Also, I'm glad to see my opinion seems to
agree with your dietician. In general I think most "diets" are not
healty, particularly the ones that say "you can't eat any of X" or "you
can eat nothing but Y". The body needs a little of everything (in the
right proportions hopefully).
Laura