[IP] BG's rising at monthly cycle for women-?girls?

I wonder if this BG cycle phenomenon also occurs with our pre-pubescent
girls...as their bodies are 'getting ready' for the "big one".   ;-)

that would explain geneva's going up  then down then up then down....etc.

mom to: 10 1/2 YO geneva ...who must be going through something!