[IP] Re: GOTTA MAKE A DECISION ON THE 508 QUICK!!

Hi All.....

Ive got to make a decision this week about whether to upgrade to the Minimed
508.  I started pumping on the day Minimed announced the arrival of their new
508 model.   My rep said I was eligible to upgrade to the 508 for an
additional $650.

My question is:   Is the 508  that much better than the 507C??  If you were
me, would you do it?

The remote feature seems a tad "gimmicky" to me.....Is it really worth it?

Help!

Pat