Re: [IP] Preexisting Denial?!

In a message dated 11/10/99 12:19:24 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I came home this afternoon to find a very disturbing letter from my
 insurance company, which is based in Dallas, TX.  It acknowledged having
 received a claim from my endo for a prior visit, and then goes on to say
 they must determine whether or not my condition is pre-existing before they
 can process the claim.  >>

I got a similar letter this year about six months after we changed insurance
companies.  All I had to do was send them "evidence of insurance" that I had
been insured for the year prior to starting with them, and all was fine.
Your old company is required to provide you with the prior coverage letter.

Best of luck,