Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

Hi Suzanne,
This is quite common for bloodsugars to go up the week before your cycle
starts. I have talked to other diabetic women about this as I have the same
problem and many have said the same. I am still on MDI, awaiting the pump
and was wondering the same thing. When I was chatting with other pumpers on
Monday night the trainer said that I would need to do a temporary change in
my basal rates to compensate for this. It will be interesting to see the
more...Carolyn Green