[IP] volunteer needed

The pump comparisons that we have links to on the web site are
getting a little dated. I need a couple of objective volunteers to
independently write cross comparisons of the D and MM pumps. Not with
a look toward "better" or "worse", but simply pointing out the
features of each, bells, whistles, etc...

Please e-mail privately and give it your best shot. The current
material is on the 506 and v100. I'd think we ought to be able to do
better than that for the wannabe pumpers comming up the pike.