Re: [IP] Basal Rate and Insulin Resistance

> richard,
> geneva goes from 0.5 all day long to 0.9 and sometimes 1.0 from
> 8-midnight.
> this is pretty common as you might notice if you go back through the
> archives and look up night time basals.
> ruth
> mom to geneva, age ten, growing and having very different basals at
> night.

Thought I'd add to the confusion.

About a week ago, Lily's night time basal requirements took their
first ever dive in 5 years. We've had to lower her rates 30% and the
go-to-sleep peak has vanished completely. This has been stable for
about a week or so now with no sign of potential instability. Don't
know what's going on yet, but the change was quick and exact.