[IP] Re: Flu Shot

Mag, I have been getting the flu shot for the last 10 years or so... never
had a problem with it, except that this last time, I got a rash at the
injection site.  Doctor's office said that this can sometimes happen, but
all was fine.  I wouldn't not get the flu shot because of a fear of a
possible reaction to it.  I'd rather not get the flu and all the problems
and complications that can go along with it.  :)

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon............