Re: [IP] Am I the only one? RE: insurance

I think the problem is that you only hear about the problems. I, too, think
I must be one of the lucky ones. When decided on which pump, by the time I
got home from the doc's office, I had a call from the nurse educator for my
appt to get the ball rolling. Went in one week later.
Two weeks later, I started on the pump. Slick as could be.

Those of us who have a smooth time don't know that it's not the norm until
we hear about all the problems some of us have.