[IP] oj - corn meal and rebound

one thing i have learned from this list - is how much YMMV -
1. oj - when kap is low - taking apple juice he goes up 40-60 points and if
at night this holds him good all through the night - i dont follow the follow
up carbs/protein at night - due to very high #s in the morning
2. except when really low  below 60 during the day - then we have found him
rebounding later after treating low - 4 hrs later he would be 300 + was told
this was rebounding - beginning to wonder if it because of the protein/carb
(3 peanut butter & crackers) were given if he was not going to eat within
next 30 mintues and his # is not a result of rebounding
3. wondering why cereal w/ corn meal would cause spike but not OJ - things
like this keeps me thinking and thinking
4. I feel after he goes on pump - we will be able to tell what his mileage is
without the nph in the backgound peaking at different times of day.
5.any other suggested reading b4 he starts pumping - i have ordered Pumping
with insulin - all suggestions would be appreciated and well read
darlene - mom to kap (9)