[IP] juice...

so this is my theory (totally unsupported) on juice, and its impact on my
blood sugars...  if you drink juice the way my boy friend does...  (i.e.
gulp 16 oz in about 30 seconds...) it gets absorbed insanely fast...
whereas when you eat fruit it takes about 10-15 minutes to eat the
equivalent of 4 oz of juice... (1 piece of fruit)  so if you can stretch a
glass of juice through an entire meal, sipping instead of gulping, you'll
be okay... if you drink it all at once... it'll be spikey!

Jessica Elena Marder