Re: [IP] soon-to-be pumper-Sharon

Sharon, my son Matt 10, has been pumping for 3 weeks now.  We went live on
first day and at home.  I let him stay home from school the first day but off
to his regular routine the next.  It's very scary, but just be available and
all will be well.  I too was worried about the pump bothering Matt. It does
not at all.  Sleeping is no problem whatsoever and he clips it to the top of
his boxers and you would think him rolling on it, etc would be uncomfortable
but it doesn't seem to be.  Matt loves his pump "Huey" and all the wonderful
freedoms it gives him!  I'm sure Coble will feel the same way!

Love,
Mag