[IP] Re: reaction to sex with pump post

I am new to this list, but I would like to make a suggestion.  I am also a
Mormon, and was a little offended when things got out of hand with this
thread.  However, I think it is time to quit lecturing on BOTH SIDES OF THE
COIN and move on.  If we all re-read what we write before posting to make
sure that it is something that is not offensive, we will be much better off.
I know that there will always be someone who is offended by anything we say,
but with a little forethought, that number is small.  I think we are all
adults and should be able to let things go now.  Too much is still too much
whether it is valid defensiveness or not.  Please let it go now!  We are all
here to support each other and opinions have been expressed onthsi and are
now out of hand.  THE END---pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssse!