[IP] Re: Type 1 hereditary

Pincushion (love the name, I know how you feel),

I never had any  problems or unusual illnesses when I was a child.  The only
thing I wonder about is that I was given iron supplements (I can remember
taking a spoon of the stuff everyday) and I think I read somewhere that iron
toxity can trigger diabetes type 1.  But other than that, I was always very
healthy.  So, if it wasn't the iron, I don't know what triggered it in me.
And then I wonder about some people who report children as young as 2 months
developing it.  Wonder how sick they were for that 2 months?