RE: [IP] nightmares

>>Sherry Webb Nolan Wrote, Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:45:45 -0500

>>When I was 6 my doctor switched me from one shot a day to two of NPH and R
mix. (1982) I was
diagnosed at age 4.  That first night I crashed at about 12:30am with a
sugar of 20 on the test stip vial. (Yep the old visual kind).  My dad
happened to be making rounds before going to bed and found me convulsing in
bed. >>

My mom does the exact same thing even now.  After almost 38 years she still
wakes in the middle of the night and says she heard me screaming, that I
must be having a reaction and need help.  At this point, I don't expect
she'll stop having those feelings.