Re: [IP] bedtime

> To the person who said they don't eat after six, what time is
> "bedtime"? For a college student this may make a significant
> difference... when i was an undergrad bedtime= 2 or 3 am every
> night!

What seems to work best at our house is a fasting period of 4 1/2 to
5 hours. This is rarely achieved, usually more like 2 1/2 - 3. BG's
are almost always rock solid if the dinner is 5 hours before bed
time, it just never happens that way what with soccer practice, youth
in government, piano.... geez... the list is endless and doesn't even
include our "parent" activities.