[IP] Flu shot

I've received the flu shot for years and this year learned two things to pass

After feeling badly that I postponed for so long I was told that it was a
good thing, as it lasts for 90 days and early November is a better than
getting it in October.

I am miserable today, as I received it yesterday and now I can't seem to get
my bgs to come down.  I thought with the pump, I'm new to it this year, this
wouldn't happen, yet it did.  My readings are in the high 400s and low 500s
(this NEVER happens) and I have upped my rate, taken additional bolusses and
waited with no change.  I just injected a few units and have put a call in to
my Dr.   It is like having a viral thing and I remember reading a post from
someone asking about possible reactions or changes in bgs. FYI, be prepared
for some "downtime" after the flu shot.