RE: [IP] corn starch vs corn meal and spiking

> I have a real hard time with cereal in general.
> I have a 200 point peak 2 hours after and them am back to normal at
> 4 hours.
Your luck might be better with the nasty-sweetened cerals that the
kids like. Most of the sugar used is the complex kind and it is
slowly digested so you get a fairly smooth glucose release to the
blood stream. Things like corn flakes - plain - are highly refined
grains that you can convert to glucose pronto, easier than the
complex sugars -- thus a quick bg rise.