[IP] QR irritation -- any suggestions?

I recently started pumping saline, and am finding that the insertion
site is more comfortable than I thought!  The sofserter is great, I
didnt even feel the needle go in.  However, the edges of the QR are
a little flat and rough, and Im finding that this keeps giving me a
pinching sensation as the edge rubs against the skin.

I could probably put tape on the QR, but that seems like it would
be messy and a pain to remove when disconnecting.  Anyone
experience this and have suggestions?

Minimed also sent me a big box of extra dressings.....  I know
some people put an extra one on and insert through it, but besides
that is there any other use for them? Perhaps put it over the
dressing with the hole -- it seems like water might be able to get in
the tiny crack where the tubing runs underneath.

Ricky (who cant wait to start insulin!)