[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #649

In a message dated 11/9/99 4:46:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Subject: Re: [IP] "burning" sensation
 > Have others experienced this? Have you found a way to lessen the
 > burning feeling?
please - if any has info on burning feeling when insulin is going in - please
e-mail me or write to group -
my son kap was on just humalog and doing great w/ small dosages (shots 4-6) -
but when he was put on nph&hunalog mixed (2-3shots) - that is when the
burning started in a big way -
please tell me - this will not happen when he starts pumping over Christmas