[IP] Need Web Addresses for Healthfair

Hello everyone.  I am working on a project for the Taking Control Of Your
Diabetes Conference and Healthfair (TCOYD) on November 20th in Syracuse, NY.
I am working with my doctor at the Joslin Center and Bob Burnett from this
list to present a "SAFE WEB SURFING FOR DIABETES INFO"  presentation. Bob
will be doing the presentation in a meeting room, and I will be keeping and
eye on and helping people surf the web in the exhibitors display area of the
conference. WHAT I NEED IS ANY AND ALL DIABETES RELATED WEB SITE ADDRESSES
that you the members know about. Please e-mail me privately with the
addresses and I will briefly check the sites on the web and include them in
the list of sites we will have available for the people attending the
conference. Plus I will eventually publish a web site with all of these
links, or make the list available as a pdf file so people can download the
list if they wish. So any site that is even the most remotely related to
diabetes can be sent to me via private e-mail at email @ redacted Nutrition
sites, exercise sites, product sites, drug company sites, etc.
Thanx,
Scooter