[IP] Re: Am I the only one? RE: insurance

>I keep hearing of everyone's problems with insurance and wonder what I did
>right. I've got Tufts POS. Pump was approved in two weeks. All of my
>supplies are covered 100%, including test strips. Am I one of the lucky

We also seem to have gotten lucky. Shane's insurance (Aetna) approved
his pump in about a week, and they have covered absolutely EVERYTHING
from test strips to eye surgery. I have been completely amazed.  I think
you are right though in guessing that we are in the minority. I sure
hope congress passes one of those "take-your-insurance-with-you" bills
because we would love to stay with this plan for as long as possible
(assuming they keep covering everything...).