[IP] PLS REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!

I have been on this list for almost more then six months now. Just watching
and reading. Learning as much as I can so I can finally use my pump that
I've had for six months now and basically had to learn about all by myself.
Well, for all the great reading and trying people suggustions, I put myself
on my pump last weekend. I'm doing better then I had expected. I was so
happy that I replied to an email finally, but it was meant in HUMOR. Because
of the immaturaty of some others, I have decided to no longer stay on this
list. I know it is not all, but I get sick and tired hearing the whiners! I
have enough of them at my work. Lord knows I don't need to hear more whining
when I get home. Good luck to all and those that I have made friends with I
will keep in touch with.....NO WISECRACKS SARA!!! Thanks to all the
imformative people that help me out!

*** PLS REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST ***