[IP] soccer Marathon

Hi Jean,

When Kevin plays he is always in range before the game (now) and by 1/2 time
he gets this glucose dump and is over 200. BUT once the game is over, we do
60% lowering of basals, and he boluses normal for foods. He will usually get
15 carbs before and during the game too. We keep him at 60% for 4-6 hours
afterwards according to where he is bg wise at 4 hours after....he is usually
low (60-70) or on the low side of normal.  Still trying to work it all out!