Thanks to whoever it was that started the SOFTCLIX thread. After reading
all the posts, we decided to try one last night. Shane was a bit
skeptical but said he was pleasantly surprised and thought it was quite
a bit less painful than his other lancets (one came with the profile and
one with the precision).  It was $33 at our Walgreens, but insurance
paid for it.  Also they had a couple of the Accu-Check meters for about
$5 after trade-in etc, and those included the SOFTCLIX. Now if only it
was a bit smaller and could fit easily in the meter cases...